Sunday, January 07, 2007

What The Heck Is Going On At Jayne's Blog???

Major Renovations!

Okay, I did not think it would turn out to be major renovations. I just wanted to add a few pix and links on my side bar, and it turned into major renovations.

Sorry if you're seeing a lot of repeated stuff. I had to create some new pages in order to have places to send people with the links I had created. While I was at it, I created a page of finished items blogged since September, and I created new pages for the two free patterns I've posted. Now it's always going to be easy to find those things. I'll be adding to finished projects for 2007 as I go, and soon I will add the Pamir sweater pattern to the free patterns section.

Phew! Been a busy girl today, but I'm really pleased with the additions.

While I'm here I'll reply to a few of you who left comments on a post (now way down the line) called "Sanity Restored."

Grace, I want YOUR weather!!

Bets, Thanks for the link to the storyteller contest (what fun!)

Sooz!!! So nice to hear from you. Don't be a stranger...

Rosie, you know (as I do) that humour keeps us away from bridges hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Joan...ahhhhh Xanax...what would I do without it on those (gothic letters for those) days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! So, lets have lunch at Bridges on Granville Island next time we get together ;-)

Anonymous said...

That must feel good, Jayne, figuring out how to get your blog the way you want it!
It does look very good and easy to navigate!
Les