Thursday, July 09, 2009

What The Heck Is...

The Tour de Fleece?!

It's a ravelry thing -- to take place alongside the Tour de France bicycle event in, you know, France.

We spin while they spin.

Thank goodness I don't actually have to get on a bicycle.

If you go to Ravelry, you can find a group on this topic, with all kinds of teams and threads and amaaaaaazing yarn pr0n eye candy to drool over and covet.

I'm using my blog as a flicker page for photos so I can upload them to rav. I'm planning to post most of the finished yarns in my shop...if I can part with them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good god Jayne, your spinning is beautiful! what is the wt of the resulting yarn? What are you gonna make with it? Inquiring minds want to know!

jayne said...

Hi Libs,

Most of these yarns are sport/DK

I'll be listing them in my etsy shop